The number one issue troubling business leaders today is the increasing difficulty of recruiting, motivating, and retaining the best talent. There are talent shortages at every level, in every industry, and it’s tough to keep people when constant change and uncertainty are the new normal.
Employers have two options: Enter a bidding war for the best employees, or build the kind of culture that will make the top talent want to come work in their organization and stay longer.
During this presentation, Bruce lays out the challenges, causes, and costs of today’s talent wars then reveal the elements of a winning culture and how to get there.
Takeaways and Techniques:
- Understanding the challenges, causes, and costs of today’s talent wars
- Dream job factors that employers can leverage to attract and retain the best employees
- Developing a hiring process that attracts more of the talent you need
- Improving onboarding to reduce turnover among new hires
- Turning every employee in your organization into a knowledge worker